myACPNY Login portal provides personal and secure online access to portions of patients’ medical records. This program makes it possible for you to manage and receive health information safely over the Internet. The myACPNY electronic health record lets you view your health summary and request medical appointments online.
As well as viewing test results, requesting prescription renewals, and accessing trusted health information resources, you can communicate electronically and securely with your medical team. myACPNY is a free service provided to our patients.
myACPNY Login is an online portal for AdvantageCare Physicians. Across the New York metropolitan area, AdvantageCare Physicians serves half a million patients in primary and specialty care. They are located throughout all five boroughs and Long Island, so they’re convenient no matter where you’re from or where you work.
Their vision is to encourage a community-based “whole you” coordinated care approach that considers both physical and mental health, as well as lifestyle factors that affect your health. The practice of ACPNY begins with primary care, but it goes beyond that. Their medical offices feature Specialty Providers in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Women’s Health, Behavioral Health, and more.
What Is The Registration Process For myACPNY Portal?
During their visit to the clinic, patients who wish to participate will receive an activation code for myACPNY. By entering this code, you will be able to create your own username and password. If you have not received an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or sign up during your next appointment. Using a web browser, you can register with myACPNY on your computer. You can sign up by following these steps:
- Click “Sign Up Now” at myACPNY.com.
- Click “Sign Up Online” at the right of the sign-up screen when asked to “Please Identify Yourself.” Skip the fields asking for an activation code.
- Please fill out each field with the information requested (paying attention to the format guidelines).
- During the Experian Precise ID verification process, you will need to answer five multiple-choice questions.
- Once you have answered all questions correctly, you will be taken to the Sign-Up page, where you will choose a username, password, and security question.
When you register for the first time, AdvantageCare Physicians will validate your identity with a third-party verifier (Experian). This one-time verification uses identifiers, such as prior employers and addresses, and does not constitute a credit check. If your identity cannot be verified, ACPNY will contact you within three days at the number you provide when registering.
Step By Step Procedure For myACPNY Sign In
In addition to scheduling appointments, viewing results, finding a provider, and accessing resources, you can use the myACPNY Patient Portal. You can log into your account by following the steps below:
- You can access the official myACPNY Portal at www.myacpny.com.
- The login form can be found on the right side of the official portal.
- The first field requires you to enter the username you created during registration.
- Enter your password next.
- To access your account, click the Sign In button.
ACPNY patients have access to the myACPNY Login portal, a 24/7 portal that allows you to find a physician, schedule an appointment, conduct a virtual visit, view test results, view prescription results, and more. If you face any issue while accessing the portal then, you can contact the myACPNY Customer Support team.
How To Reset myACPNY Login Credentials?
If you can’t remember your login credentials to access the myACPNY Portal, you can easily reset them. You can recover your username, and you can reset your password using the steps outlined below.
Steps To Recover Username
To recover your username for myACPNY Portal, follow these steps.
- Start by visiting www.myacpny.com to learn more.
- Below the login form on the right side of the page, there is a link to forget your username.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, and zip code on the username recovery page.
- Once you have clicked the submit button.
- If you have a valid email address on file, your Username will be emailed to you.
Steps To Reset Password
- To get started, visit www.myacpny.com.
- You can reset your password by clicking the link below the login form on the right side of the page.
- Enter your myACPNY username, date of birth, email address, and zip code on the password reset page.
- Click submit when you’re done.
- After your information is verified, you can reset your password.
To regain access to your account, contact the myACPNY help desk at (646)680-5008 if you do not remember any of this information.
How To Access myACPNY App?
You can use your smartphone or another mobile device to register for the myACPNY App. Logging in with your mobile device is easy if you follow the below steps:
- You can download the myACPNY App from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. Simply click to install it, then launch it.
- Choose “Sign Up Now” from the myACPNY Login Page.
- You can skip the fields asking for an activation code on the Sign-Up page by clicking the “Sign Up Online” link at the bottom of the page when asked to “Please Identify Yourself.”. A new sign-up screen will appear for you to type in your name.
- You must verify that you are not a robot using the “reCaptcha” system.
- Respond to the five multiple-choice questions presented by the Experian Precise ID verification process.
- Enter your username, password, and security questions, then click “Next.”
- Accept the user terms and conditions by clicking “Next.”
- You are now ready to use your account on the myACPNY App.
How To Schedule An Appointment?
To schedule an appointment, you can log in to your myACPNY Account. Follow these steps to find and schedule an appointment online:
- The “Find a Provider or Office” tab allows you to search for a doctor by name, specialty, location, and accepted insurance.
- Choosing a doctor and clicking “Appointment Type” on the right side of the screen will allow you to schedule an appointment. There are some ACPNY providers who do not offer online scheduling. You can schedule appointments with these providers by calling the number listed on their profiles.
- Please answer the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions that appear, then click the “Accept & Proceed” button at the bottom.
- Select the type of appointment you need by clicking the “Appointment Type” button again.
- You will then be able to see the doctor’s next available appointment. You can change the date by clicking on the orange arrow next to the date.
- After you’ve selected a date for your appointment, click “Schedule.”. A new window will appear where you can choose the time and date for your appointment.
- Respond to the security questions that appear. These questions must be answered to ensure that a real person is setting up the appointment and not a bot or automated program.
- A confirmation screen will appear with directions to the office and a question asking the reason for the visit.
- Afterward, you will enter your personal information and your insurance information before confirming the appointment.
If you don’t have a patient portal account, you can search for a provider and schedule your next in-person appointment online.
|Services||Schedule Appointment, Virtual Visits, etc.|
|Managed By||AdvantageCare Physicians|
myACPNY Login Page Features
AdvantageCare Physicians is committed to treating the whole person. As part of the health management tools, you can access various tools whenever and wherever you need them. Here are some of the features you can use:
- Send a secure message to your care team or provider whenever you have a question. It’s a great way to stay in touch.
- You can schedule your own appointments. Make regular or follow-up appointments with your primary care provider and certain specialists using our online appointment scheduler.
- If you want to schedule a virtual appointment with one of our providers (for many appointment types), you must create a myACPNY account.
- Prior to your appointment, confirm your address and contact information, medications, allergies, and copay payment.
- Review your paperless statements and make payments online. You can now pay your outstanding balance online with your credit card using a notification on your homepage. Copays can also be paid online, and paperless statements can be requested.
- Requests for prescription renewal can be made. By logging into your account, clicking on the medication you need, and then letting your Care Team know that you want it reordered, you can easily reorder pills.
- As soon as referral authorizations are ready, request them. There is no need to wait for them to arrive in the mail.
- Your test results are available. You can view them online. It is possible that your Care Team may want to discuss some results with you before making them available on the myACPNY Sign In portal.
- Check your annual screenings and review your health history.
- Manage the health of your family. Even your family members can link their accounts, so they are all on the same page.
What Are Virtual Visits?
A virtual visit is similar to an in-person visit. You are chatting with your provider from home, work, or another convenient location, but they are physically present. Symptoms can be assessed, a diagnosis can be made, a treatment plan can be recommended, and prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy. Virtual visits allow you to speak face-to-face with a provider from the comfort of your own home.
You meet with providers via a secure audiovisual connection using your mobile device, tablet, or computer instead of going into an ACPNY office. Through the myACPNY patient portal, you can schedule a virtual visit with a provider you have previously seen. If you are interested in scheduling a virtual visit for the first time, please call our Call Center at 646-680-4227.
You will need a myACPNY Patient Portal account in order to schedule a virtual visit appointment. To save time, please register for a myACPNY Patient Portal account before scheduling your appointment, as you will need it to conduct your virtual visit. Follow the instructions below to arrange a virtual visit.
- Log in to the myACPNY Portal. For instructions on how to sign up, refer to the above guide if you haven’t already done so.
- By logging into your account, you can join your virtual visit at the appointed time.
- Before the start of your appointment, you may check-in up to 30 minutes early. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will need to reschedule your appointment through our Call Center at 646-680-4227.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a faster way to refill my prescription?
The fastest way to refill a prescription is to contact your pharmacy directly. The pharmacist can also answer any questions you have about your medication. You can also request a prescription refill online by logging into your myACPNY Portal.
What is the process for scheduling an appointment?
You can make an appointment directly with your doctor or use the Find a Provider tool to book directly with your provider’s office, or you can reschedule with your current provider using the myACPNY Login portal. Alternatively, you can call 646-680-4227 and speak with a Customer Service Representative.
In myACPNY, can I see the health record of a family member?
It is possible. Caregiver access allows parents (or guardians) to log in to their own personal myACPNY accounts and access information about family members. You can request access to this convenient service by completing a Caregiver Consent Form and returning it to one of our medical facilities.
What should I do if my activation code does not work?
As a security measure, your activation code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first use. You can call the myACPNY Patient Support Line at 646-680-5008 if you continue to have problems.
When can I expect a response to a message I send to my doctor or nurse?
Generally, you will receive an answer within 1-3 business days. It is not recommended to use myACPNY in an emergency. If you need immediate attention, please contact your medical center or dial 911 if it is an emergency.