You can access the various services offered by AdvantageCare Physicians through myACPNY, an incredible portal. AdvantageCare Physicians offers secure and personalized online access to portions of patients’ medical records. The electronic medical record on the Internet is called myACPNY.
To manage and receive information about your health, you can securely use the Internet. The portal can only be accessed if you have created an account, and then you will be able to access the various features. Additionally, ACPNY has a mobile app that you can use to manage your account.
How To Access The Mobile App?
Using myACPNY, you can manage your health anywhere and at any time. You can register for the myACPNY App using your smartphone or another mobile device. Following these steps will allow you to log into your account with your mobile device:
- You can download the myACPNY App from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once installed, you can begin using it.
- Go to the myACPNY Login page and select “Sign Up Now.”.
- If you click the “Sign Up Online” link at the bottom of the page when asked to “Please Identify Yourself,” you can skip the fields asking for an activation code. The sign-up screen will appear for you to type in your name.
- Using the “reCaptcha” system, you must verify that you are not a robot.
- During the Experian Precise ID verification process, you will be asked five multiple-choice questions.
- Click “Next” after entering your username, password, and security questions.
- Click “Next” to accept the user terms and conditions.
- Using the myACPNY App is now possible with your account.
If you are having trouble accessing your account, you can contact our customer service team for further guidance.