myACPNY Login is an online portal for AdvantageCare Physicians. AdvantageCare Physicians provides primary and specialty care services to half a million patients in the New York metropolitan area. You can find them throughout all five boroughs and Long Island, so they’re accessible no matter where you live or where you work.
Patients with myACPNY have access to the myACPNY Login portal, a 24/7 portal that provides access to finding doctors, scheduling appointments, conducting virtual visits, viewing results of tests, viewing prescription results, and much more.
How To Reset Credentials?
Please follow the steps below to recover your username for myACPNY Portal.
- Visit www.myacpny.com to learn more.
- On the right side of the page, there is a link to forget your username below the login form.
- The username recovery page requires your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, and zip code.
- Once you click the submit button, you are done.
- Your username will be emailed to you if you have a valid email address on file.
If you are having trouble resetting your password, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit www.myacpny.com to get started.
- Click the link below the login form on the right side of the page to reset your password.
- Please enter your myACPNY username, date of birth, email address, and zip code on the password reset page.
- When you’re finished, click submit.
- You can reset your password once your information has been verified.
- If you do not remember any of these details, please contact the myACPNY help desk at (646)680-5008 to regain access to your account.
myACPNY is owned and operated by myACPNY and fully complies with federal and state privacy laws. myACPNY will treat your name and email address with the same level of care and privacy as your health records and will never sell or lease your information.