Patient access to certain portions of their medical records is secure and customized through myACPNY. It allows you to access and manage your health information over the Internet securely. You can request an appointment, view test results, request prescription renewals, and much more using myACPNY.
During their clinic visit, patients who wish to participate will receive a myACPNY activation code. By entering this code, you will be able to create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you can contact your primary care clinic for one or ask to sign up during your next visit.
How To Schedule An Appointment On The myACPNY Portal?
Log in to schedule your next virtual or in-person appointment, manage upcoming appointments, and more. Here’s how to find and schedule an appointment online:
- Under the “Find a Provider or Office” tab, you can search for a doctor by name, specialty, location, and accepted insurance.
- You can schedule an appointment by choosing a doctor and clicking “Appointment Type” on the right side of the screen. However, some providers do not offer online scheduling. By calling the numbers listed on their profiles, you can schedule an appointment with these providers.
- Once you have answered the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions at the bottom, click “Accept & Proceed.”
- Choose the type of appointment you need by clicking the “Appointment Type” button again.
- Afterward, you can see the doctor’s next available appointment. By clicking on the orange arrow next to the date, you can change it.
- Once you have selected a date for your appointment, click “Schedule.”. You will be able to select a time and date for your appointment.
- If you are prompted with a security question, answer it. These questions must be answered to ensure that the appointment is being set up by a human person rather than a bot or automated software.
- A confirmation screen with directions to the office and a question about the reason for the visit will appear.
- You will next submit your personal information as well as your insurance information before confirming the appointment.